Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries - Plan9 ; http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Eris Discordia wrote: >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lack_of...cal_refinement > > Bruce Ellis and Noah Evans, please populate the above stub. > > By the way, Bruce Ellis, do never ever recommend ...

  1. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    wrote:
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lack_of...cal_refinement
    >
    > Bruce Ellis and Noah Evans, please populate the above stub.
    >
    > By the way, Bruce Ellis, do never ever recommend medication to anyone

    _even
    > in jest_ without providing a visible disclaimer. That can get you caught.
    >
    > --On Sunday, November 09, 2008 12:12 AM +0200 Bruce Ellis
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Noah is dangerously wise. Have you got rid of the smell of mackerel
    >> yet? Seriously Eris, you need a good hobby.
    >>
    >> And if I was your physician I would recommend medication. A SSRI or
    >> maybe a simple Benzo. Maybe twice a day, or when required.
    >>
    >> brucee
    >>
    >> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Noah Evans wrote:
    >>>
    >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

  2. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    Sharp, Noah. Shame you and all the 9fans had to get back to real work.

    I'm trying to avoid it but I have to face reality (again) one day.

    I'm actually starting to really appreciate Football (Soccer). Though
    it seems inevitable if you like bars here.

    I can't but think of poor old Mr Peter Enis when I see mail from Eris.
    He had an office at the Labs in the nineties (building 6, floor 4 I
    think). His door plate was very volatile.

    brucee

    On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:16 PM, Noah Evans wrote:
    > http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf
    >
    > On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Eris Discordia
    > wrote:
    >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lack_of...cal_refinement
    >>
    >> Bruce Ellis and Noah Evans, please populate the above stub.
    >>
    >> By the way, Bruce Ellis, do never ever recommend medication to anyone
    >> _even
    >> in jest_ without providing a visible disclaimer. That can get you caught.
    >>
    >> --On Sunday, November 09, 2008 12:12 AM +0200 Bruce Ellis
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Noah is dangerously wise. Have you got rid of the smell of mackerel
    >>> yet? Seriously Eris, you need a good hobby.
    >>>
    >>> And if I was your physician I would recommend medication. A SSRI or
    >>> maybe a simple Benzo. Maybe twice a day, or when required.
    >>>
    >>> brucee

  3. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > [...] poor old Mr Peter Enis [...]

    Wow, this is really sad, but I *just* got that.

    - Dan C.

  4. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    I think ericvh has a P.Enis, I know I do.

    Actually maybe it was Ennis (that one's at home), but it's funny enough.

    brucee

    On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Dan Cross wrote:
    > On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    >> [...] poor old Mr Peter Enis [...]

    > Wow, this is really sad, but I *just* got that.
    >
    > - Dan C.

+ Reply to Thread