Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries - Plan9 ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Eris Discordia wrote: > Little troll, thy baiting f'r fray-- > My thoughtless passage has flushed away > Am not _I_ a troll like thee, > Or art not _thou_ a ...

  1. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

    On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Eris Discordia wrote:
    > Little troll, thy baiting f'r fray--
    > My thoughtless passage has flushed away
    > Am not _I_ a troll like thee,
    > Or art not _thou_ a Goddess like me?
    >
    > Practice your technique, little troll, while you have time to do mischief
    > under the Goddess' nose!
    >
    > --On Friday, November 07, 2008 6:07 PM -0800 Lyndon Nerenberg

    >> Eight billion Windows users can't be wrong. (Can they?)

  2. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    Noah is dangerously wise. Have you got rid of the smell of mackerel
    yet? Seriously Eris, you need a good hobby.

    And if I was your physician I would recommend medication. A SSRI or
    maybe a simple Benzo. Maybe twice a day, or when required.

    brucee

    On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Noah Evans wrote:
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
    >
    > On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Eris Discordia wrote:
    >> Little troll, thy baiting f'r fray--
    >> My thoughtless passage has flushed away
    >> Am not _I_ a troll like thee,
    >> Or art not _thou_ a Goddess like me?
    >>
    >> Practice your technique, little troll, while you have time to do mischief
    >> under the Goddess' nose!
    >>
    >> --On Friday, November 07, 2008 6:07 PM -0800 Lyndon Nerenberg

    >>> Eight billion Windows users can't be wrong. (Can they?)

  3. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lack_of...cal_refinement

    Bruce Ellis and Noah Evans, please populate the above stub.

    By the way, Bruce Ellis, do never ever recommend medication to anyone _even
    in jest_ without providing a visible disclaimer. That can get you caught.

    --On Sunday, November 09, 2008 12:12 AM +0200 Bruce Ellis
    wrote:

    > Noah is dangerously wise. Have you got rid of the smell of mackerel
    > yet? Seriously Eris, you need a good hobby.
    >
    > And if I was your physician I would recommend medication. A SSRI or
    > maybe a simple Benzo. Maybe twice a day, or when required.
    >
    > brucee
    >
    > On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Noah Evans wrote:
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
    >>
    >> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Eris Discordia
    >> wrote:
    >>> Little troll, thy baiting f'r fray--
    >>> My thoughtless passage has flushed away
    >>> Am not _I_ a troll like thee,
    >>> Or art not _thou_ a Goddess like me?
    >>>
    >>> Practice your technique, little troll, while you have time to do
    >>> mischief under the Goddess' nose!
    >>>
    >>> --On Friday, November 07, 2008 6:07 PM -0800 Lyndon Nerenberg

+ Reply to Thread