Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries - Plan9 ; On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Eris Discordia wrote: > I know one thing: every major operating system I have ever heard of > leverages shared libraries. Can all those people be wrong? I don't think so. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum...

  1. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Eris Discordia wrote:

    > I know one thing: every major operating system I have ever heard of
    > leverages shared libraries. Can all those people be wrong? I don't think so.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

  2. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    >> I know one thing: every major operating system I have ever heard of
    >> leverages shared libraries. Can all those people be wrong? I don't think so.

    Eight billion Windows users can't be wrong. (Can they?)

  3. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    Little troll, thy baiting f'r fray--
    My thoughtless passage has flushed away
    Am not _I_ a troll like thee,
    Or art not _thou_ a Goddess like me?

    Practice your technique, little troll, while you have time to do mischief
    under the Goddess' nose!

    --On Friday, November 07, 2008 6:07 PM -0800 Lyndon Nerenberg
    wrote:

    >>> I know one thing: every major operating system I have ever heard of
    >>> leverages shared libraries. Can all those people be wrong? I don't
    >>> think so.

    > Eight billion Windows users can't be wrong. (Can they?)

+ Reply to Thread