Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries - Plan9 ; less is more. -rob...

  1. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    less is more.

    -rob

  2. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    > less is more.

    If you say so, sir, it must be true. Is it also true that the less I
    understand of your comment the more meaningful it becomes?

    --On Wednesday, November 05, 2008 1:12 PM -0800 Rob Pike
    wrote:

    > less is more.
    >
    > -rob

  3. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    > Is it also true that the less I
    > understand

    it's as if Choate's twin has come to visit.

  4. Re: [9fans] mmap and shared libraries

    >> less is more.
    >
    > If you say so, sir, it must be true. Is it also true that the less I
    > understand of your comment the more meaningful it becomes?

    Judging by your posts, the less you know, the more meaningful you
    consider your opinion, so I'd agree with you here.

    John

+ Reply to Thread