Re: [9fans] Programming tutorial draft - Plan9

  2. Re: [9fans] Programming tutorial draft

    A suggestion for the next app to be supported in linuxemu: DjVu.

    Since we don't have a C++ compiler outside of older versions of gcc,
    getting a linux version of DjVuLibre up and running would be fantastic.

    -jas

    On Nov 4, 2008, at 6:09 PM, ericvh@gmail.com wrote:

    > ah come on, PDFs are so 2002, where's the you tube video?
    >
    > -eric

  3. Re: [9fans] Programming tutorial draft

    I'd like to see a you tube video of the troff.

    brucee

    On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 2:09 AM, wrote:
    > ah come on, PDFs are so 2002, where's the you tube video?
    >
    > -eric
    >

    > On Nov 4, 2008 5:54pm, Pietro Gagliardi wrote:

  4. Re: [9fans] Programming tutorial draft

    On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:03 AM, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > I'd like to see a you tube video of the troff.

    Dude, don't tempt me. When (if?) I (ever?) get off of active duty, I
    might do a youtube video on troff. I know that's not quite what you
    were saying, but it'd be hilarious.

    - Dan C.

    (ps- Bruce, let me know when you'll be stateside again.)

+ Reply to Thread