Re: [9fans] volos experiment - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] volos experiment - Plan9 ; >> how many 9fans can you fit in a small hotel room in Βόλος before the management get upset? If the first 9fan is Boyd packing his normal weaponry, I would imagine the answer is at most one. Ditto for ...

  1. Re: [9fans] volos experiment

    >> how many 9fans can you fit in a small hotel room in Βόλος before the
    management get upset?

    If the first 9fan is Boyd packing his normal weaponry, I would imagine
    the answer is at most one. Ditto for a large hotel room anywhere in
    the world.

  2. Re: [9fans] volos experiment

    well the experiment description should include "- each with a
    significantly large backpack-".

    2008/11/3 Andrew Simmons :
    >>> how many 9fans can you fit in a small hotel room in Βόλος before the

    > management get upset?
    >
    > If the first 9fan is Boyd packing his normal weaponry, I would imagine
    > the answer is at most one. Ditto for a large hotel room anywhere in
    > the world.

+ Reply to Thread