[9fans] sources down? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] sources down? - Plan9 ; ...

  1. [9fans] sources down?

  2. Re: [9fans] sources down?

  3. Re: [9fans] sources down?

    Sources is back up. We had a power outage and some of our machines
    didn't come back up automatically, though they usually do.

  4. Re: [9fans] sources down?

    On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 15:35, wrote:
    > Sources is back up. We had a power outage and some of our machines
    > didn't come back up automatically, though they usually do.

    and here i was thinking you had taken them offline to retool them for
    standard time ☺. thank you for maintaining sources. it is an
    invaluable resource

    -- m

  5. Re: [9fans] sources down?

+ Reply to Thread