[9fans] Questions about 9VX/NETBSD, tip9ug and contrib account - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Questions about 9VX/NETBSD, tip9ug and contrib account - Plan9 ; Hi all 9vx/Netbsd: I remember reading some discussion in OpenBSD/NetBSD. I was wondering if someone already tried netbsd/9vx? I have realized that I have been using my 9vx environment now than the linux host. I was looking into using netbsd ...

  1. [9fans] Questions about 9VX/NETBSD, tip9ug and contrib account

    Hi all

    9vx/Netbsd:

    I remember reading some discussion in OpenBSD/NetBSD. I was wondering
    if someone already tried netbsd/9vx?

    I have realized that I have been using my 9vx environment now than the
    linux host. I was looking into using netbsd as a host for another
    computer. To minimize the host footprint. Ofcourse I am dont know if
    there is any difference between Linux and netbsd footprint.

    Tip9ug:
    Is it down again?

    contrib account:

    my contrib account seems to locked. I actually noticed this a few
    months ago, but decided to use tip9ug as a repository for some of my
    plan9/non-plan9 stuff. Recently tip9ug has been going up and down so
    was wondering if Geof or Russ can reactivate my account so I can
    atleast update my some files.

    thanks
    fernan

    --
    http://www.fernski.com

  2. Re: [9fans] Questions about 9VX/NETBSD, tip9ug and contrib account

    > I remember reading some discussion in OpenBSD/NetBSD. I was wondering
    > if someone already tried netbsd/9vx?

    There was some work done for OpenBSD. I tried compiling it
    under NetBSD and didn't find happiness. I don't remember now
    what the issue was, and I haven't had time to go back an
    look more. For now, I'm running FreeBSD on the machine where
    I run 9vx, and the NetBSD work has slipped down the priority
    list.

    BLS

+ Reply to Thread