Re: [9fans] Volos - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] Volos - Plan9 ; Great idea. Just make up a place and a time. A humble suggestion; outside Park Hotel at 8pm. I am flying to Thessaloniki tomorrow, and then have the full wednesday to get down to Volos. Jonas A Mobile phone: +46-70-29 ...

  1. Re: [9fans] Volos

    Great idea. Just make up a place and a time. A humble suggestion;
    outside Park Hotel at 8pm. I am flying to Thessaloniki tomorrow, and
    then have the full wednesday to get down to Volos.

    Jonas A
    Mobile phone: +46-70-29 38 330

    >Nope not yet, but now that people are trickling in should we schedule
    >a get together on the night of the 29th for everybody coming in?
    >
    >On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:11 AM, sqweek wrote:
    >> Hi from Volos!
    >> Is anyone else here already?
    >> -sqweek

  2. Re: [9fans] Volos

    Works for me. Although I know some people will be coming in later than
    that, 10-11pm or so. So maybe pick a restaurant/bar so everyone can
    meet up there?

    On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Jonas Amoson wrote:
    > Great idea. Just make up a place and a time. A humble suggestion; outside
    > Park Hotel at 8pm. I am flying to Thessaloniki tomorrow, and then have the
    > full wednesday to get down to Volos.
    >
    > Jonas A
    > Mobile phone: +46-70-29 38 330
    >
    >>Nope not yet, but now that people are trickling in should we schedule
    >>a get together on the night of the 29th for everybody coming in?
    >>
    >>On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:11 AM, sqweek wrote:
    >>> Hi from Volos!
    >>> Is anyone else here already?
    >>> -sqweek

  3. Re: [9fans] Volos

    On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Noah Evans wrote:
    > Works for me. Although I know some people will be coming in later than
    > that, 10-11pm or so. So maybe pick a restaurant/bar so everyone can
    > meet up there?

    Well me and my brother couldn't find any cheap convenient place to
    stay in Volos so we buggered off to Leptokarya to camp on the beach.
    I'll be back in Volos tonight, and I guess outside the park hotel at
    20:00. If no one is there my number is 6956933951. Not that I have any
    credit (1 euro, which is what the sim card cost me ) but at least I
    can recieve calls. Though be patient - I'm not used to having a cell
    so it took me about 20 seconds to realise it was MY phone ringing when
    my brother called me yesterday
    -sqweek

  4. Re: [9fans] Volos

    Hi all,

    I missed my flight so I'll arrive later (at around midnight) in Athens.

    Apparently there are no buses or trains going to Volos past midnight,
    so I was wondering if somebody is planning on going to Volos by car
    during the night, or early in the morning to be on time at iwp9?

    Does anyone know if it's possible to rent a car in Athens past
    midnight and return it once in Volos? (because I'm not going back to
    Athens right after iwp9).

    Sorry for the noise.

    Cheers,
    Mathieu

    --
    GPG key on subkeys.pgp.net:

    KeyID: | Fingerprint:
    683DE5F3 | 4324 5818 39AA 9545 95C6 09AF B0A4 DFEA 683D E5F3

  5. Re: [9fans] Volos

    I hope we get lots of pictures from all of those at Volos!

    thanks

    ron

  6. Re: [9fans] Volos

    > I hope we get lots of pictures from all of those at Volos!

    yes please and post them in realtime if at all possible.

  7. Re: [9fans] Volos

    http://picasaweb.google.com/paurea/Volos103008803AM

    --
    - curiosity sKilled the cat