[9fans] Volos - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Volos - Plan9 ; Hi from Volos! Is anyone else here already? -sqweek...

  1. [9fans] Volos

    Hi from Volos!
    Is anyone else here already?
    -sqweek

  2. Re: [9fans] Volos

    Nope not yet, but now that people are trickling in should we schedule
    a get together on the night of the 29th for everybody coming in?

    On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:11 AM, sqweek wrote:
    > Hi from Volos!
    > Is anyone else here already?
    > -sqweek

  3. Re: [9fans] Volos

    We┬┤ll arrive also on 29th evening.

    On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Noah Evans wrote:
    > Nope not yet, but now that people are trickling in should we schedule
    > a get together on the night of the 29th for everybody coming in?
    >
    > On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:11 AM, sqweek wrote:
    >> Hi from Volos!
    >> Is anyone else here already?
    >> -sqweek

+ Reply to Thread