[9fans] iwp9 update - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] iwp9 update - Plan9 ; The program is now available: http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/program.html The proceedings are available online too. Printed proceedings will also be distributed, giving priority to authors and people attending. If someone else wishes to get a printed copy, and has a friend who's attending, ...

  1. [9fans] iwp9 update

    The program is now available:

    http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/program.html

    The proceedings are available online too.

    Printed proceedings will also be distributed,
    giving priority to authors and people attending.

    If someone else wishes to get a printed copy,
    and has a friend who's attending, we'll try to
    provide extra copies (subject to availability).

    Spyros

  2. Re: [9fans] iwp9 update

    the formatting of the 'mrph' paper by noah evans seems buggered in a
    bunch of places (e.g. sentences starting and ending in midstream)

  3. Re: [9fans] iwp9 update

    That's my fault. I'll have an updated version by IWP9, I'm still
    ironing out a few kinks.

    On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Taj Khattra wrote:
    > the formatting of the 'mrph' paper by noah evans seems buggered in a
    > bunch of places (e.g. sentences starting and ending in midstream)

+ Reply to Thread