Re: [9fans] MacOS X drawterm doesn't toggle - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] MacOS X drawterm doesn't toggle - Plan9 ; Did you (or anyone else) find the bug in osd drawterm where the cut and paste buffer is not properly terminated so earlier long cuts appear at the end of new shorter ones. I haven't explained this very well but ...

  1. Re: [9fans] MacOS X drawterm doesn't toggle

    Did you (or anyone else) find the bug in osd drawterm where the
    cut and paste buffer is not properly terminated so earlier
    long cuts appear at the end of new shorter ones. I haven't
    explained this very well but if you have seen it I am sure you
    will know what I mean.

    -Steve

  2. Re: [9fans] MacOS X drawterm doesn't toggle

    this http://9fans.net/archive/2007/01/301 ?

    Russ fixed it and I believe I helped with the testing and contributed
    a small change to allow UTF characters to be pasted correctly.

    On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 2:48 AM, Steve Simon wrote:
    > Did you (or anyone else) find the bug in osd drawterm where the
    > cut and paste buffer is not properly terminated so earlier
    > long cuts appear at the end of new shorter ones. I haven't
    > explained this very well but if you have seen it I am sure you
    > will know what I mean.
    >
    > -Steve

+ Reply to Thread