[9fans] iwp9 hotel info - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] iwp9 hotel info - Plan9 ; is there any way to contact or get reservation information for the the park hotel, recommended by the iwp9 website, via email or over the web? neither method has worked for me. no answer to the email, and the web ...

  1. [9fans] iwp9 hotel info

    is there any way to contact or get reservation information for the
    the park hotel, recommended by the iwp9 website, via email
    or over the web? neither method has worked for me.
    no answer to the email, and the web site appears nonfunctional
    with multiple browsers.

    - erik

  2. Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info

    Go directly to http://www.amhotels.gr/index_ENG.htm. It's a flash
    site that can through browsers off, but there is a link to a form that
    you may want to use:

    http://www.volosnet.gr/amhoteliers/Reservation%5FENG/

    I used that and got a response in email within a few hours. Now I
    just need to figure out how to call and make sure everything is
    confirmed.

    -jas

    On Oct 13, 2008, at 9:34 PM, erik quanstrom wrote:

    > is there any way to contact or get reservation information for the
    > the park hotel, recommended by the iwp9 website, via email
    > or over the web? neither method has worked for me.
    > no answer to the email, and the web site appears nonfunctional
    > with multiple browsers.
    >
    > - erik

  3. Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info

    On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:34 AM, erik quanstrom wrote:
    > is there any way to contact or get reservation information for the
    > the park hotel, recommended by the iwp9 website, via email
    > or over the web? neither method has worked for me.
    > no answer to the email, and the web site appears nonfunctional
    > with multiple browsers.

    I recommend just giving a call, it is easier.
    The phone is +302421036511
    They speak English.

    --
    - curiosity sKilled the cat

  4. Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info

    What kind of deal did you guys get at Park hotel? I settled on a
    double twin at the Phillipos for 75 euros.

    On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Jeff Sickel wrote:
    > Go directly to http://www.amhotels.gr/index_ENG.htm. It's a flash site that
    > can through browsers off, but there is a link to a form that you may want to
    > use:
    >
    > http://www.volosnet.gr/amhoteliers/Reservation%5FENG/
    >

    > I used that and got a response in email within a few hours. Now I just need
    > to figure out how to call and make sure everything is confirmed.
    >
    > -jas
    >

    > On Oct 13, 2008, at 9:34 PM, erik quanstrom wrote:
    >
    >> is there any way to contact or get reservation information for the
    >> the park hotel, recommended by the iwp9 website, via email
    >> or over the web? neither method has worked for me.
    >> no answer to the email, and the web site appears nonfunctional
    >> with multiple browsers.
    >>
    >> - erik

  5. Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info

    On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Noah Evans wrote:
    > What kind of deal did you guys get at Park hotel? I settled on a
    > double twin at the Phillipos for 75 euros.

    I can't remember, but whatever the price for a single room was with the
    IWP9 thing.

    --
    - curiosity sKilled the cat

  6. Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info

    I have the room in the Phillipos too. Is cheaper than the Park Hotel with
    or without the IWP9 offer. On the other hand, probably the Park Hotel is
    better.

    --
    Rodolfo García AKA kix
    http://www.kix.es/

  7. Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info

    On 14-Oct-08, at 4:43 PM, Rodolfo kix García wrote:
    > I have the room in the Phillipos too. Is cheaper than the Park Hotel
    > with
    > or without the IWP9 offer. On the other hand, probably the Park
    > Hotel is
    > better.
    >
    >> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Noah Evans
    >> wrote:
    >>> What kind of deal did you guys get at Park hotel? I settled on a
    >>> double twin at the Phillipos for 75 euros.

    >> I can't remember, but whatever the price for a single room was with
    >> the
    >> IWP9 thing.

    The Park hotel offers rooms for 68 Euros/night (includes breakfast and
    the IWP9 discount).
    Reservations are accepted either by email or phone.

    Regards,
    Anant

  8. Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info

    twin single?

    On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Anant Narayanan wrote:
    > On 14-Oct-08, at 4:43 PM, Rodolfo kix García wrote:
    >>
    >> I have the room in the Phillipos too. Is cheaper than the Park Hotel with
    >> or without the IWP9 offer. On the other hand, probably the Park Hotel is
    >> better.

    >>> I can't remember, but whatever the price for a single room was with the
    >>> IWP9 thing.

    > The Park hotel offers rooms for 68 Euros/night (includes breakfast and the
    > IWP9 discount).
    > Reservations are accepted either by email or phone.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Anant

+ Reply to Thread