[9fans] conference logistics - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] conference logistics - Plan9 ; i'll be driving from ATH to volos on 2008.10.28 in the afternoon and back on 2008.11.01, if anyone is interested in a ride. i have room for 2. perferred seating is available for anyone with local knowledge. - erik...

  1. [9fans] conference logistics

    i'll be driving from ATH to volos
    on 2008.10.28 in the afternoon
    and back on 2008.11.01, if anyone
    is interested in a ride. i have room
    for 2. perferred seating is available
    for anyone with local knowledge.

    - erik

  2. Re: [9fans] conference logistics

    What time is afternoon for you? If all goes well I'll be arriving in
    Athens at 4:30. No idea how long it will take to get through customs.

    As for local knowledge, I have none. But an old friend who lived in
    Athens about ten years ago says "It's a straight, well-marked highway
    trip from the airport to Volos, about 3 hours if traffic is not bad."

    -jas

    On Oct 13, 2008, at 11:29 AM, erik quanstrom wrote:

    > i'll be driving from ATH to volos
    > on 2008.10.28 in the afternoon
    > and back on 2008.11.01, if anyone
    > is interested in a ride. i have room