> dispite the gratitous ad hominem, i'm sorry that this is difficult.

Don't take it seriously, erik. Even if you do, what's wrong with being a
cold, insensitive, unsympathetic computer wizard (that's what high IQ and
low EQ means)? There are a number of them out there, in very nice
positions, exalted by many admirers from around the world. It's a good way
of being.

--On Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:43 AM -0400 erik quanstrom