[9fans] p9p OS X native resize - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] p9p OS X native resize - Plan9 ; Hi there, while there I want to mention that the resizing event from os X does not seem to trigger a redraw of sam/acme. Am I right? Kind regards, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub ...

  1. [9fans] p9p OS X native resize

    --
    You may use my gpg key for replies:
    pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)

  2. Re: [9fans] p9p OS X native resize

    It should show a transparent outline while you drag and redraw when you let
    go.What happens when you try to resize the window?

    --underspecified

    On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Christian Kellermann <
    Christian.Kellermann@nefkom.net> wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > while there I want to mention that the resizing event from os X
    > does not seem to trigger a redraw of sam/acme. Am I right?
    >
    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Christian
    > --
    > You may use my gpg key for replies:
    > pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)

  3. Re: [9fans] p9p OS X native resize

    * underspecified [081008 14:44]:
    > It should show a transparent outline while you drag and redraw when you let
    > go.What happens when you try to resize the window?

    The window size changes but the content does not get redrawn leading to a window like this:
    http://pestilenz.org/~ckeen/sam.tiff

    this only happens when you resize it to a bigger than initial size though.

    HTH,

    Christian

    --
    You may use my gpg key for replies:
    pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)

  4. Re: [9fans] p9p OS X native resize

    > * underspecified [081008 14:44]:
    >> It should show a transparent outline while you drag and redraw when you let
    >> go.What happens when you try to resize the window?
    >>

    > The window size changes but the content does not get redrawn leading to a window like this:
    > http://pestilenz.org/~ckeen/sam.tiff
    >
    > this only happens when you resize it to a bigger than initial size though.

    This is the other bug I was talking about. Fix out soon.
    For now, a workaround is to type Command-F twice to
    enter and then exit full screen mode.

    Russ

+ Reply to Thread