Re: [9fans] p9p acme freezes on devdraw read in MacOS X - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] p9p acme freezes on devdraw read in MacOS X - Plan9 ; > > 1) Are you sure you are running the new, native gui version? Your hg info > > suggests this is the case, but I want to make sure you recompiled the > > binaries between now and then. ...

  1. Re: [9fans] p9p acme freezes on devdraw read in MacOS X

    > > 1) Are you sure you are running the new, native gui version? Your hg info
    > > suggests this is the case, but I want to make sure you recompiled the
    > > binaries between now and then.

    > Yes I do run native and I rebuild everything just to make sure.

    i'm confused. you send a gdb backtrace from native plan 9?

    - erik

  2. Re: [9fans] p9p acme freezes on devdraw read in MacOS X

    Here native = the carbon OS-X gui rewrite, not native plan 9. Sorry for the
    confusion!
    --underspecified

    On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:44 PM, erik quanstrom wrote:

    > > > 1) Are you sure you are running the new, native gui version? Your hg

    > info
    > > > suggests this is the case, but I want to make sure you recompiled the
    > > > binaries between now and then.

    > > Yes I do run native and I rebuild everything just to make sure.

    > i'm confused. you send a gdb backtrace from native plan 9?
    >
    > - erik

+ Reply to Thread