[9fans] acme: Edit/Font/Whatever in the tag line of every window - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] acme: Edit/Font/Whatever in the tag line of every window - Plan9 ; Hello, I am sorry for repeating my question, but noone has told me a solution and I have not found one for myself yet. Is there a way 'Edit' appeared in an acme tag line automatically (and for any new ...

  1. [9fans] acme: Edit/Font/Whatever in the tag line of every window

    Hello,

    I am sorry for repeating my question, but noone has told me a solution and I
    have not found one for myself yet.

    Is there a way 'Edit' appeared in an acme tag line automatically (and for
    any new window)?

    Thanks,
    Ruda

  2. Re: [9fans] acme: Edit/Font/Whatever in the tag line of every window

    * Rudolf Sykora [081007 14:02]:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am sorry for repeating my question, but noone has told me a solution and I
    > have not found one for myself yet.
    >
    > Is there a way 'Edit' appeared in an acme tag line automatically (and for
    > any new window)?

    Just add it in the source code.

    Kind regards,

    Christian

    --
    You may use my gpg key for replies:
    pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)

  3. Re: [9fans] acme: Edit/Font/Whatever in the tag line of every window

    Edit source, specifically /sys/src/cmd/acme/wind.c^winsettag1.

    Look for where "Look" is added to the tag, and extend to whatever
    you wish. Easy.

  4. Re: [9fans] acme: Edit/Font/Whatever in the tag line of every window

    > Edit source, specifically /sys/src/cmd/acme/wind.c^winsettag1.
    >
    > Look for where "Look" is added to the tag, and extend to whatever
    > you wish. Easy.

    Thanks a lot
    Ruda

  5. Re: [9fans] acme: Edit/Font/Whatever in the tag line of every window

    On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 9:45 AM, wrote:
    > Edit source, specifically /sys/src/cmd/acme/wind.c^winsettag1.
    >
    > Easy.

    Right up until you want to pull in upstream bugfixes.
    -sqweek

+ Reply to Thread