[9fans] 9vx mercurial - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] 9vx mercurial - Plan9 ; I have recently tried getting mercurial updates of 9vx and 6hours later it still not finished. It seems to have stopped at the line below .... adding src/vxa/data/README revisions adding src/vxa/data/gently.mp3 revisions This is the first time I did a ...

  1. [9fans] 9vx mercurial

    I have recently tried getting mercurial updates of 9vx and 6hours
    later it still not finished.
    It seems to have stopped at the line below

    adding src/vxa/data/README revisions
    adding src/vxa/data/gently.mp3 revisions

    This is the first time I did a hg clone, Is it really this slow? I
    cant seem to detect any
    network activity so I was thinking its not a connection problem.

    fernan

    --
    http://www.fernski.com

  2. Re: [9fans] 9vx mercurial

    I just did a fresh clone of the vx32 tree, it took less than a minute,
    hg is really fast, I suspect your connection to the server hung up or
    something.

    Best wishes

    uriel

    On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 11:56 PM, Fernan Bolando wrote:
    > I have recently tried getting mercurial updates of 9vx and 6hours
    > later it still not finished.
    > It seems to have stopped at the line below

    > adding src/vxa/data/README revisions
    > adding src/vxa/data/gently.mp3 revisions
    >
    > This is the first time I did a hg clone, Is it really this slow? I
    > cant seem to detect any
    > network activity so I was thinking its not a connection problem.
    >
    > fernan
    >
    > --
    > http://www.fernski.com

+ Reply to Thread