[9fans] Manpages on the Plan 9 Website - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Manpages on the Plan 9 Website - Plan9 ; Hello Group Members, I was just trying to look up some 9p2000 details, and that part of the Plan 9 website seems to be out of order. Is there any special reason for the 'man pages' link on http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/ to ...

  1. [9fans] Manpages on the Plan 9 Website

    Hello Group Members,

    I was just trying to look up some 9p2000 details, and that part of the Plan 9 website seems to be out of order. Is there any special reason for the 'man pages' link on http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/ to yield a 'Forbidden' error message, and the couple links below there that i had to yield an 'Object not found'? It's somewhat agitating right now, since I was workingon some code at the moment and could've used the manpages.

    -- Magnus
    Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage

  2. Re: [9fans] Manpages on the Plan 9 Website

    For the most part the man pages at
    http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/sys/man/index.html

    are the same.

    On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Magnus Deininger wrote:
    > Hello Group Members,
    >
    > I was just trying to look up some 9p2000 details, and that part of the Plan 9 website seems to be out of order. Is there any special reason for the 'man pages' link on http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/ to yield a 'Forbidden' error message, and the couple links below there that i had to yield an 'Object not found'? It's somewhat agitating right now, since I was working on some code at the moment and could've used the manpages.
    >
    > -- Magnus
    > Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage
    > kostenlos testen. http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220

+ Reply to Thread