[9fans] iwp9 papers - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] iwp9 papers - Plan9 ; The list of accepted papers for iwp9 is now available at the web page http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/ Reminder: registration deadline is Oct 5!...

  1. [9fans] iwp9 papers

    The list of accepted papers for iwp9
    is now available at the web page

    http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/

    Reminder: registration deadline is Oct 5!

  2. Re: [9fans] iwp9 papers

    I ldon't find the list on the page.

    On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:57 PM, spyros lalis wrote:
    > The list of accepted papers for iwp9
    > is now available at the web page
    >
    > http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/
    >
    > Reminder: registration deadline is Oct 5!

  3. Re: [9fans] iwp9 papers

    I can see it there. Your cache?

    On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 1:01 PM, jean mehat wrote:
    > I ldon't find the list on the page.
    >
    > On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:57 PM, spyros lalis wrote:
    >> The list of accepted papers for iwp9
    >> is now available at the web page
    >>
    >> http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/
    >>
    >> Reminder: registration deadline is Oct 5!

  4. Re: [9fans] iwp9 papers

    I tried to reload the page, but it was still not there. Now it's ok.

    On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Francisco J Ballesteros wrote:
    > I can see it there. Your cache?
    >

    > On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 1:01 PM, jean mehat wrote:
    >> I ldon't find the list on the page.
    >>
    >> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:57 PM, spyros lalis wrote:
    >>> The list of accepted papers for iwp9
    >>> is now available at the web page
    >>>
    >>> http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/
    >>>
    >>> Reminder: registration deadline is Oct 5!

  5. Re: [9fans] iwp9 papers

    On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:57 AM, spyros lalis wrote:
    > The list of accepted papers for iwp9
    > is now available at the web page
    >
    > http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/
    >
    > Reminder: registration deadline is Oct 5!

    Oh, that list looks good. I wish I could make it.

    --
    Tom Lieber
    http://AllTom.com/

+ Reply to Thread