[9fans] iwp9 registration open - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] iwp9 registration open - Plan9 ; The registration for iwp9 is now OPEN! http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/ Note that the registration deadline has been changed to Oct 5th! And that the workshop will NOT take place UNLESS we have at least 15 participants. So (a) those people interested should ...

  1. [9fans] iwp9 registration open

    The registration for iwp9 is now OPEN!

    http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/

    Note that the registration deadline
    has been changed to Oct 5th!

    And that the workshop will NOT take place
    UNLESS we have at least 15 participants.

    So (a) those people interested should
    register ASAP, but (b) please do not
    finalize your bookings/reservations
    until you receive a confirmation that
    the workshop will indeed take place.

    On behalf of the organizers
    Spyros

  2. [9fans] iwp9 is on

    The workshop is on :-)
    We have already the minimum number of registrations.
    The registration deadline has been extended to Oct 12th.

    > The registration for iwp9 is now OPEN!
    >
    > http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/
    >
    > Note that the registration deadline
    > has been changed to Oct 5th!
    >
    > And that the workshop will NOT take place
    > UNLESS we have at least 15 participants.
    >
    > So (a) those people interested should
    > register ASAP, but (b) please do not
    > finalize your bookings/reservations
    > until you receive a confirmation that