[9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available - Plan9 ; This was going into greece but I am not going and they aren't either so: /n/sources/contrib/rminnich/tracepaper/trace.ps The modified 8l described in the paper is also in that directory. If you want the trace dev let me know. Code was aki, ...

  1. [9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available

    This was going into greece but I am not going and they aren't either so:
    /n/sources/contrib/rminnich/tracepaper/trace.ps

    The modified 8l described in the paper is also in that directory. If
    you want the trace dev let me know.

    Code was aki, ron, and john.

    Comments are welcome.

    Thanks

    ron

  2. Re: [9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available

    On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 1:15 AM, ron minnich wrote:
    > This was going into greece but I am not going and they aren't either so:
    > /n/sources/contrib/rminnich/tracepaper/trace.ps
    >
    > The modified 8l described in the paper is also in that directory. If
    > you want the trace dev let me know.
    >
    > Code was aki, ron, and john.

    A real pity none of you are coming :-(.

    --
    - curiosity sKilled the cat

  3. Re: [9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available

    I don't yet have any kind of P9 system, so no access to sources. Can I get a copy of the ps file?

    thanks,

    Arnold

    > This was going into greece but I am not going and they aren't
    > either so:
    > /n/sources/contrib/rminnich/tracepaper/trace.ps
    >
    > The modified 8l described in the paper is also in that directory. If
    > you want the trace dev let me know.
    >
    > Code was aki, ron, and john.
    >
    > Comments are welcome.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > ron

  4. Re: [9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available

    > I don't yet have any kind of P9 system, so no access to sources.

    http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/c...race/trace.pdf

    Regards,
    grai

  5. Re: [9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available

    hello

    www.9grid.es has a sources web interface under "mirrors" section

    http://sirviente.9grid.es/sources

    it is updated daily.

    slds.

    gabi

    > I don't yet have any kind of P9 system, so no access to sources. Can I get a copy of the ps file?
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Arnold

  6. Re: [9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available

    On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:03 AM, wrote:
    > I don't yet have any kind of P9 system, so no access to sources. Can I get a copy of the ps file?

    If you have a 32-bit machine, you have vx32, and can boot plan 9 in
    about 2 seconds (literally). Take a look, it's great!

    ron

  7. Re: [9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available

    This is very cool. When will the source for the trace device itself
    become available?

    Thanks and best wishes

    uriel

    On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 1:15 AM, ron minnich wrote:
    > This was going into greece but I am not going and they aren't either so:
    > /n/sources/contrib/rminnich/tracepaper/trace.ps
    >
    > The modified 8l described in the paper is also in that directory. If
    > you want the trace dev let me know.
    >
    > Code was aki, ron, and john.
    >
    > Comments are welcome.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > ron

  8. Re: [9fans] trace device paper from aki&john&ron now available

    On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:57 AM, Uriel wrote:
    > This is very cool. When will the source for the trace device itself
    > become available?

    we hope soon.

    ron

+ Reply to Thread