dnsquery or search - Plan9

This is a discussion on dnsquery or search - Plan9 ; I see that ndb/dnsquery returns correct information on my system, but I noticed that there is not a default domainname, like on linux, in / etc/resolv.conf we set the "search domainname" ... is there a similar setting in plan9...

  1. dnsquery or search

    I see that ndb/dnsquery returns correct information on my system, but
    I noticed that there is not a default domainname, like on linux, in /
    etc/resolv.conf we set the "search domainname" ... is there a similar
    setting in plan9

  2. Re: [9fans] dnsquery or search

    See dnsdomain attribute in ndb(6).

    Yarek.

    2008/9/18 :
    > I see that ndb/dnsquery returns correct information on my system, but
    > I noticed that there is not a default domainname, like on linux, in /
    > etc/resolv.conf we set the "search domainname" ... is there a similar
    > setting in plan9

+ Reply to Thread