[9fans] Where to find plan9 - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Where to find plan9 - Plan9 ; Hi there, Where can we find the plan9 distro? Regards, rd...

  1. [9fans] Where to find plan9

    Hi there,

    Where can we find the plan9 distro?

    Regards,
    rd

  2. Re: [9fans] Where to find plan9

    the iso can be found here:

    the home page doesn't seem to be
    working at the moment

  3. Re: [9fans] Where to find plan9

    google should be enough...

    http://9fans.net should be the result of your search...

    But then... Am I the only one unable to reach 9fans.net?

    cheers!

    On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Riza Dindir wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Where can we find the plan9 distro?
    >
    > Regards,
    > rd

  4. Re: [9fans] Where to find plan9

    9fans.net is unreachable from Riyadh.. but then again a lot of places are
    unreacable from Riyadh.

    John

    On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Lorenzo Fernando Bivens de la Fuente <
    lorenzobivens@gmail.com> wrote:

    > google should be enough...
    >
    > http://9fans.net should be the result of your search...
    >
    > But then... Am I the only one unable to reach 9fans.net?
    >
    > cheers!
    >
    > On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Riza Dindir wrote:
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > Where can we find the plan9 distro?
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > rd

  5. Re: [9fans] Where to find plan9

    http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

    says it doesn't even exist !

    though there is an A record in my DNS for it

    > 9fans.net is unreachable from Riyadh.. but then
    > again a lot of places are unreacable from Riyadh.
    >
    > John
    >

    > On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Lorenzo Fernando Bivens de la Fuente
    > > wrote:
    >
    > google should be enough...
    >
    > http://9fans.net should be the result of your search...
    >
    > But then... Am I the only one unable to reach 9fans.net
    > ?
    >
    > cheers!
    >
    > On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Riza Dindir > > wrote:
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > Where can we find the plan9 distro?
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > rd

  6. Re: [9fans] Where to find plan9

    You many want to give Anant Narayanan's mirror a try:

    http://www.kix.in/plan9/plan9.iso.bz2

    I used this mirror:

    http://www.tip9ug.jp/mirror/plan9.iso.bz2

    It was fast back then.

    --On Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:57 AM -0700 Riza Dindir
    wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > Where can we find the plan9 distro?
    >
    > Regards,