[9fans] vbackup via ssh portforwarding - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] vbackup via ssh portforwarding - Plan9 ; Moin, I can use vac with a port forwared via ssh. For the forwarding I use something like this: ssh -R17034:$venti:17034 user@example.com Vbackup hangs # vbackup -V -w 16 /dev/mapper/sys-a vbackup -> Thello tag 0 vers 02 uid anonymous strength ...

  1. [9fans] vbackup via ssh portforwarding

    Moin,

    I can use vac with a port forwared via ssh. For the forwarding I use
    something like this:

    ssh -R17034:$venti:17034 user@example.com

    Vbackup hangs

    # vbackup -V -w 16 /dev/mapper/sys-a
    vbackup -> Thello tag 0 vers 02 uid anonymous strength 0 crypto 0: codec 0:
    vbackup <- Rhello tag 0 sid anonymous rcrypto 0 rcodec 0

    Is it possible to use vbackup thru a ssh tunnel?

    Many thanks
    Matthias

  2. Re: [9fans] vbackup via ssh portforwarding

    run it under strace and send output.

    ron

+ Reply to Thread