/mnt/acme empty - Plan9

This is a discussion on /mnt/acme empty - Plan9 ; Hi All, I was trying to write some acme scripts, but eventually found out /mnt/ acme is empty. do I need to do anything to get entries under /mnt/acme P.S: /mnt/acme is empty in both 9vx and VMWare'ed Plan9 /Prem...

  1. /mnt/acme empty

    Hi All,
    I was trying to write some acme scripts, but eventually found out /mnt/
    acme is empty.
    do I need to do anything to get entries under /mnt/acme
    P.S: /mnt/acme is empty in both 9vx and VMWare'ed Plan9

    /Prem

  2. Re: [9fans] /mnt/acme empty

    > Hi All,
    > I was trying to write some acme scripts, but eventually found out /mnt/
    > acme is empty.
    > do I need to do anything to get entries under /mnt/acme
    > P.S: /mnt/acme is empty in both 9vx and VMWare'ed Plan9

    were you checking from an acme window? /mnt/acme is not
    part of your login namespace so other windows won't see it.

    - erik

+ Reply to Thread