Favorite sam command language idioms? - Plan9

This is a discussion on Favorite sam command language idioms? - Plan9 ; Does anyone have some favorite sam command language idioms, tips, tricks, etc.?...

  1. Favorite sam command language idioms?

    Does anyone have some favorite sam command language idioms, tips,
    tricks, etc.?

  2. Re: [9fans] Favorite sam command language idioms?

    On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:50 AM, wrote:
    > Does anyone have some favorite sam command language idioms, tips,
    > tricks, etc.?

    You probably want this:
    http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/c...am-refcard.pdf

    --
    - curiosity sKilled the cat

  3. Re: Favorite sam command language idioms?

    On Aug 27, 5:55*am, pau...@gmail.com (Gorka Guardiola) wrote:
    > On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:50 AM, * wrote:
    > > Does anyone have some favorite sam command language idioms, tips,
    > > tricks, etc.?

    > You probably want this:http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/c...am-refcard.pdf
    >
    > --
    > - curiosity sKilled the cat

    I have seen that, thanks - I was looking for additional idioms that
    people find useful on a daily basis.

+ Reply to Thread