Re: [9fans] Porting Plan 9 to the TI Beagle Board - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] Porting Plan 9 to the TI Beagle Board - Plan9 ; > Is this not the basis of http://openpandora.org 's devices? The core chips seem to be the same, but otherwise they're separate projects AFAIK . Back in the PC world, a motherboard w/ Intel's Atom chip can be had for ...

  1. Re: [9fans] Porting Plan 9 to the TI Beagle Board

    > Is this not the basis of http://openpandora.org 's devices?

    The core chips seem to be the same, but otherwise they're separate
    projects AFAIK.

    Back in the PC world, a motherboard w/ Intel's Atom chip can be had
    for $80: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813121342.
    Amazing how cheap hardware is becoming...

  2. Re: [9fans] Porting Plan 9 to the TI Beagle Board

    I'll back off filling the list. Contact me off-list if you wanna know
    my experience with these devices.

    Sorry Charles if I breached confidentiality - but that was pretty
    accurate I think.

    brucee

    On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 4:03 PM, John Barham wrote:
    >> Is this not the basis of http://openpandora.org 's devices?

    > The core chips seem to be the same, but otherwise they're separate
    > projects AFAIK.
    >
    > Back in the PC world, a motherboard w/ Intel's Atom chip can be had
    > for $80: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813121342.
    > Amazing how cheap hardware is becoming...

+ Reply to Thread