Latest sam for Windows - Plan9

This is a discussion on Latest sam for Windows - Plan9 ; Is the 1997 version of sam for Windows 95/NT available on netlib the most recent port of sam to Windows? If not, where can I find the latest version of sam for Windows? Thanks very much....

  1. Latest sam for Windows

    Is the 1997 version of sam for Windows 95/NT available on netlib the
    most recent port of sam to Windows? If not, where can I find the
    latest version of sam for Windows? Thanks very much.

  2. Re: [9fans] Latest sam for Windows

    On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 1:39 AM, wrote:
    > Is the 1997 version of sam for Windows 95/NT available on netlib the
    > most recent port of sam to Windows?

    yes.

    russ

+ Reply to Thread