How do I add users? - Plan9

This is a discussion on How do I add users? - Plan9 ; [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set. ] [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-15" character set. ] [ Some special characters may be displayed incorrectly. ] I am trying to add users with the uname, ...

  1. How do I add users?

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-15" character set. ]

    I am trying to add users with the uname, and newuser commands that I
    read about on the plan9 documentation, but plan9 says that the
    commands do not exist.

    ps: I use plan9 version 4, of course

  2. Re: [9fans] How do I add users?

    On 8/1/08, hamilton_n@encompasserve.org wrote:
    > I am trying to add users with the uname, and newuser commands that I
    > read about on the plan9 documentation, but plan9 says that the
    > commands do not exist.

    Are you connected to the fossil console when you try to do this?

    Greetings, Sander.

+ Reply to Thread