[9fans] VirtualBox - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] VirtualBox - Plan9 ; Has anyone in these parts experimented recently with VirtualBox?...

  1. [9fans] VirtualBox

    Has anyone in these parts experimented recently with VirtualBox?

  2. Re: [9fans] VirtualBox

    I was going to try it until i saw this:

    http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=2991

    looks like others have got plan9 going on it.

    On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 11:10 PM, William K. Josephson
    wrote:
    > Has anyone in these parts experimented recently with VirtualBox?

  3. Re: [9fans] VirtualBox

    Looks like maybe they should turn accel off? I think this worked for me for
    VMWare, but that doesn't mean that'll work here too... worth a shot anyway.
    Dave

    On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 7:09 AM, andrey mirtchovski
    wrote:

    > I was going to try it until i saw this:
    >
    > http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=2991
    >
    > looks like others have got plan9 going on it.
    >
    > On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 11:10 PM, William K. Josephson
    > wrote:
    > > Has anyone in these parts experimented recently with VirtualBox?

+ Reply to Thread