I have a long term project to get somthing like p9p running under windows
though my goal is to use a windows box as a plan9 cpu server so /dev/draw
is not a priority.

My approach is very similar to Russ's p9p for windows alpha on swtch.com
but it is many months away from finished - i get a day a week or less to
work on it.

The DLL "kernel" works and supports most plan9 command line tools,
but has no mount driver yet so no devices and a recent attempt to port
over plan9's devmnt and its prerequisits resulted in more problems than
it solved.

I am happy to share the code I have which might be usefull to you.

-Steve