[9fans] venti + Nt - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] venti + Nt - Plan9 ; Has anyone gotten Nt to read/write from Venti on a Plan 9 or Linux system? I figure one could set up something with SAMBA, but there's no native 9p for Nt, right?...

  1. [9fans] venti + Nt

    Has anyone gotten Nt to read/write from Venti on a Plan 9 or Linux system?

    I figure one could set up something with SAMBA, but there's no native 9p for Nt, right?

  2. Re: [9fans] venti + Nt

    On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:17 AM, Benjamin Huntsman
    wrote:
    > Has anyone gotten Nt to read/write from Venti on a Plan 9 or Linux system?
    >
    > I figure one could set up something with SAMBA, but there's no native 9p for Nt, right?

    There is native 9p for Nt.

    uriel

+ Reply to Thread