Re: [9fans] sad commentary - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] sad commentary - Plan9 ; My sad commentary is that for whatever reason plan9 keeps attracting those who like to "talk, talk, talk", and not those who like to "code, code, code"....

  1. Re: [9fans] sad commentary

    My sad commentary is that for whatever reason plan9 keeps attracting
    those who like to "talk, talk, talk", and not those who like to "code,
    code, code".

  2. Re: [9fans] sad commentary

    9fans is 99 out of 100 times all "code, code, code." You can ignore me as
    an irrelevancy and read the other 99/100 posts. Good luck deep diving.

    --On Tuesday, July 01, 2008 1:23 AM -0600 andrey mirtchovski
    wrote:

    > My sad commentary is that for whatever reason plan9 keeps attracting
    > those who like to "talk, talk, talk", and not those who like to "code,
    > code, code".

+ Reply to Thread