Re: [9fans] inferno under 9vx (+ ape fix) - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] inferno under 9vx (+ ape fix) - Plan9 ; > anyway, i might have missed a report about this > from someone else, but does anyone else > find that when doing a longish mk, the terminal > output will occasionally freeze, but is brought > back very quickly ...

  1. Re: [9fans] inferno under 9vx (+ ape fix)

    > anyway, i might have missed a report about this
    > from someone else, but does anyone else
    > find that when doing a longish mk, the terminal
    > output will occasionally freeze, but is brought
    > back very quickly by interacting with the mouse in the window (sometimes
    > it seems to need an actual click, sometimes a wiggle will do)
    > this happens to me quite regularly (mac os 10.5.3).

    Andrey mentioned seeing the same thing,
    but I thought I had fixed it in the native-GUI version
    (post-0.11) at http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/~rsc/9vx.OSX.gz

    Which one are you running?

    Russ

  2. Re: [9fans] inferno under 9vx (+ ape fix)

    On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 6:49 AM, Russ Cox wrote:

    > > anyway, i might have missed a report about this
    > > from someone else, but does anyone else
    > > find that when doing a longish mk, the terminal
    > > output will occasionally freeze, but is brought
    > > back very quickly by interacting with the mouse in the window (sometimes
    > > it seems to need an actual click, sometimes a wiggle will do)
    > > this happens to me quite regularly (mac os 10.5.3).

    > Andrey mentioned seeing the same thing,
    > but I thought I had fixed it in the native-GUI version
    > (post-0.11) at http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/~rsc/9vx.OSX.gz

    I think I just unpacked and ran this one, and it started in X11. Did I
    forget a flag or miss a post on the ML?

    Dave

+ Reply to Thread