> same error here. invoke with -t and it'll work. investigating.

I believe, though I can't see yet why that would matter
in this case. I do suspect that the behavior of signal
handlers in threaded programs changed between 10.4 and 10.5.

You might try rebuilding from source (the binary was
built on 10.4.10) just to see if that fixes the problem.

Thanks for the reports. I'm sure there will be more bugs,
especially in the OS X code, which is about a day old.

Even on OS X 10.4, 9vx seems to chew most of available cpu while
idling. (On my 2-processor machine, it was using 130% cpu.)
Obviously it's not suposed to. I suspect a pthreads issue,
but I haven't had time to look into it. Perhaps there are
people out there more familiar with debugging on OS X
than I am.

Russ