Porting plan9 assembler/compiler on Linux - Plan9

This is a discussion on Porting plan9 assembler/compiler on Linux - Plan9 ; Hi, I am plan 9 fan, this is my first post with this google account. Like the title says, where should i look into first? I am already compiled plan9port on fedora 9 and using it's acme on gnome environment. ...

  1. Porting plan9 assembler/compiler on Linux

    Hi,
    I am plan 9 fan, this is my first post with this google account.
    Like the title says, where should i look into first?

    I am already compiled plan9port on fedora 9 and using it's acme on
    gnome environment.

    TIA

  2. Re: [9fans] Porting plan9 assembler/compiler on Linux

    On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 4:45 PM, wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am plan 9 fan, this is my first post with this google account.
    > Like the title says, where should i look into first?

    There was some work done on that for the gsoc last year. See
    http://gsoc.cat-v.org/projects/kencc/ and
    http://gsoc.cat-v.org/hg/kenc . I believe it works, but haven't used
    it personally.
    -sqweek