[9fans] Plan 9 Terminal Target - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Plan 9 Terminal Target - Plan9 ; At 280 USD this seemed like a nice Plan 9 terminal or native inferno target. http://www.linutop.com/ Ian...

  1. [9fans] Plan 9 Terminal Target

    At 280 USD this seemed like a nice Plan 9 terminal or native inferno target.

    http://www.linutop.com/

    Ian

  2. Re: [9fans] Plan 9 Terminal Target

    Looks like the same Geode motherboard as as this one
    http://www.sumotech.com/english/hard...6_overview.php
    This one comes with foundry linux based thin client s/w on
    internal CF.

    I got one to try about 18 months ago. Quite a nice little box,
    but won't replace my NCD X-Term till I get NAS audio working on it...

    Havn't tried it for Plan9 compatability yet.

    Regards,
    DigbyT

    --
    Digby R. S. Tarvin digbyt(at)digbyt.com