[9fans] broadcom lan? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] broadcom lan? - Plan9 ; Hi, I'm tempted by the Intel D201GLY2 board (available around £40 in the UK), but the specs say that it has a Broadcom AC131KLMG LAN 10/100MBit on board and I can't find any info if there's a driver for it. ...

  1. [9fans] broadcom lan?

    Hi,

    I'm tempted by the Intel D201GLY2 board (available around £40 in the
    UK), but the specs say that it has a Broadcom AC131KLMG LAN 10/100MBit
    on board and I can't find any info if there's a driver for it.

    Anybody know if it's definitely not supported right now?

    Thanks,
    Robby

  2. Re: [9fans] broadcom lan?

    definitely not supported right now.
    been there.

    but someone has access to some specs, I recall....

    On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Robert Raschke
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm tempted by the Intel D201GLY2 board (available around £40 in the
    > UK), but the specs say that it has a Broadcom AC131KLMG LAN 10/100MBit
    > on board and I can't find any info if there's a driver for it.
    >
    > Anybody know if it's definitely not supported right now?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Robby

+ Reply to Thread