[9fans] Another addons.html update: s/gccbin/gnubin/ - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Another addons.html update: s/gccbin/gnubin/ - Plan9 ; Thanks to whoever made the graphviz changes (although the s;s;z; is still needed). I also noted that the package for gcc-related binaries is wrong: it points to gccbin.tgz when in fact the file is gnubin.tgz. All the other links to ...

  1. [9fans] Another addons.html update: s/gccbin/gnubin/

    Thanks to whoever made the graphviz changes (although the s;s;z; is
    still needed).

    I also noted that the package for gcc-related binaries is wrong: it
    points to gccbin.tgz when in fact the file is gnubin.tgz. All the
    other links to sources seem to be okay.

  2. Re: [9fans] Another addons.html update: s/gccbin/gnubin/

    Might be a good idea to move the addons page to the wiki, this was
    suggested years ago, but I guess at the time it was not considered
    feasible because the web interface to sources was not open yet.

    uriel

    On 9/28/07, Anthony Sorace wrote:
    > Thanks to whoever made the graphviz changes (although the s;s;z; is
    > still needed).
    >
    > I also noted that the package for gcc-related binaries is wrong: it
    > points to gccbin.tgz when in fact the file is gnubin.tgz. All the
    > other links to sources seem to be okay.

+ Reply to Thread