[9fans] Graphviz info on addons page outdated - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Graphviz info on addons page outdated - Plan9 ; http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/addons.html has incorrect (presumably outdated) info on the Graphviz port. The graphviz folks themselves seem to no longer have the 1.10 source distribution available for whatever reason. No loss, though: the supposed patch link has been replaced. It now redirects ...

  1. [9fans] Graphviz info on addons page outdated

    http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/addons.html has incorrect (presumably
    outdated) info on the Graphviz port. The graphviz folks themselves
    seem to no longer have the 1.10 source distribution available for
    whatever reason. No loss, though: the supposed patch link has been
    replaced. It now redirects to a page with an updated download which
    has the patched version all packaged up. Instructions are on the site,
    but it's the standard 'mk install' process. I've confirmed this
    package works as described.

    Oh, and it's graphviz, not graphvis

  2. Re: [9fans] Graphviz info on addons page outdated

    > Oh, and it's graphviz, not graphvis

    next your going to tell me it's disk and not disc.

    - erik

  3. Re: [9fans] Graphviz info on addons page outdated

    On 9/26/07, erik quanstrom wrote:
    > > Oh, and it's graphviz, not graphvis
    > >

    > next your going to tell me it's disk and not disc.
    >
    > - erik

    That's as shocking as when I learned KiB wasn't the same as KB

+ Reply to Thread