[9fans] kernel panic - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] kernel panic - Plan9 ; Erik, I am using the nightly built iso from the website, I downloaded it yesterday 9/26......

  1. [9fans] kernel panic

    Erik,
    I am using the nightly built iso from the website, I downloaded it
    yesterday 9/26...

  2. Re: [9fans] kernel panic

    the problem is, the pc reported (PC=8002b70e) doesn't make any
    sense for a new kernel. are you sure you're booting off the cd
    and not something older on your hard drive?

    - erik

  3. [9fans] Re: kernel panic

    Erik,
    Do you think the problem might be a corrupt iso? I don't have plan9
    currently installed. And like I said, this was a recently downloaded
    iso image from yesterday. Do you think I should try redownloading and
    burning a new copy?

    On 9/26/07, Brad Frank wrote:
    > Erik,
    > I am using the nightly built iso from the website, I downloaded it
    > yesterday 9/26...

+ Reply to Thread