[9fans] Qemu tip for saving all that retyping - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Qemu tip for saving all that retyping - Plan9 ; If you boot plan9 in qemu like this : qemu $otheroptions -serial stdio you can do this : term% echo hello console where qemu started > /dev/eia0 term% cat /dev/eia0 back at ya term% which is how I did the ...

  1. [9fans] Qemu tip for saving all that retyping

    If you boot plan9 in qemu like this :

    qemu $otheroptions -serial stdio

    you can do this :

    term% echo hello console where qemu started > /dev/eia0
    term% cat /dev/eia0
    back at ya
    term%

    which is how I did the term%s in this email
    --
    matt lawless
    maht0x0r@xsmail.com

  2. Re: [9fans] Qemu tip for saving all that retyping

    many thanks for the tip! :-)

    cinap_lenrek

  3. [9fans] ppm2eps

    sorry it's ppm, I just needed something I understood

    /n/sources/contrib/maht/ppm2eps [-d dpi]

    it's for turning bitmaps into something -mpictures can use
    --
    matt lawless
    maht0x0r@xsmail.com

    --