[9fans] portclock.c new Tval type and Timer->tticks - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] portclock.c new Tval type and Timer->tticks - Plan9 ; hello i just pulled from sources and got a portclock.c that doesn't compile, it has new definitions such as Tval and new members of Timer struct, but those definitions were not updated at the same time, or seems so. thanks ...

  1. [9fans] portclock.c new Tval type and Timer->tticks

    hello

    i just pulled from sources and got a portclock.c that doesn't compile, it has new definitions such as Tval and new members of Timer struct, but those definitions were not updated at the same time, or seems so.

    thanks

    gabi

  2. Re: [9fans] portclock.c new Tval type and Timer->tticks

    I've reverted sources to the previous portclock.c. There are
    timer-related changes to several files in the queue; once we're
    convinced that they're solid, we'll push them out.

+ Reply to Thread