[9fans] of interest to Seattle 9fans - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] of interest to Seattle 9fans - Plan9 ; is there any interest in getting together this afternoon/evening? p.s. i mailed seattle 9fans directly about this on monday, but no replies....

  1. [9fans] of interest to Seattle 9fans

    is there any interest in getting together this afternoon/evening?

    p.s.
    i mailed seattle 9fans directly about this on monday, but no replies.

  2. Re: [9fans] of interest to Seattle 9fans

    I'm actually pretty busy today/tonight....

    On 9/7/07, Skip Tavakkolian <9nut@9netics.com> wrote:

    > is there any interest in getting together this afternoon/evening?
    >
    > p.s.
    > i mailed seattle 9fans directly about this on monday, but no replies.

+ Reply to Thread