Re: [9fans] Plan9 unknown people - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] Plan9 unknown people - Plan9 ; On 7/12/07, yplan9 wrote: > What a shame !!! > you don't like young jmk? we ran him through a time machine and now we can keep him working on plan9 for another 40 years before retirement...

  1. Re: [9fans] Plan9 unknown people

    On 7/12/07, yplan9 wrote:
    > What a shame !!!

    you don't like young jmk? we ran him through a time machine and now we
    can keep him working on plan9 for another 40 years before retirement

  2. Re: [9fans] Plan9 unknown people

    On 7/12/07, andrey mirtchovski wrote:
    > you don't like young jmk? we ran him through a time machine and now we

    I prefer to be called paurea :-).

    > can keep him working on plan9 for another 40 years before retirement

    There is some other people too, but they are hiding in the coffee room
    holding a super-secret Plan 9 meeting.

    --
    - curiosity sKilled the cat

  3. Re: [9fans] Plan9 unknown people

    you bet your ass ... so much good **** got done hanging around
    the coffee machine. the center was going down when we had
    to pay for the new coffee machine. but presto managed it well.

    molto bene!

    brucee

    On 7/13/07, Gorka Guardiola wrote:
    > On 7/12/07, andrey mirtchovski wrote:
    > > you don't like young jmk? we ran him through a time machine and now we

    > I prefer to be called paurea :-).
    >
    > > can keep him working on plan9 for another 40 years before retirement
    > >

    > There is some other people too, but they are hiding in the coffee room
    > holding a super-secret Plan 9 meeting.
    >
    > --
    > - curiosity sKilled the cat

+ Reply to Thread