[9fans] Plan9 unknown people - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Plan9 unknown people - Plan9 ; Hi there! I found an old Plan9 photo at : http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/dm...Plan9-1995.gif Could anyone put names on it ( I already recognize Ritchie and Pike ;-) )? Who are these guys ? Are they still working at "bell-labs" ? cheers Y. ...

  1. [9fans] Plan9 unknown people