[9fans] One more Abaco (or is it webfs?) Question: files - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] One more Abaco (or is it webfs?) Question: files - Plan9 ; Actually, I'm guessing that this is a webfs question. How do you open a local html file with abaco. If I type "file:/path/to/file", I get "unsupported url type". Thanks. Greg...

  1. [9fans] One more Abaco (or is it webfs?) Question: files

    Actually, I'm guessing that this is a webfs question.

    How do you open a local html file with abaco. If I type
    "file:/path/to/file", I get "unsupported url type".

    Thanks.

    Greg

  2. Re: [9fans] One more Abaco (or is it webfs?) Question: files

    > Actually, I'm guessing that this is a webfs question.
    >
    > How do you open a local html file with abaco. If I type
    > "file:/path/to/file", I get "unsupported url type".
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Greg

    you are correct.

    you can manoever around this problem with a plumbing rule like

    type is text
    data matches 'file:/(.+)'
    arg isfile $1
    data set $file
    plumb to edit
    plumb client window $editor

    which will work for text. for html, this approach just doesn't work ---
    illustrating the lack of integration between acme and abaco.

    - erik

+ Reply to Thread