[9fans] re: windows drawterm crash - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] re: windows drawterm crash - Plan9 ; post. write. think. what i ment was: this crashes drawterm every time for me. ; cd /mnt/term/mnt ; ls -l factotum - erik...

  1. [9fans] re: windows drawterm crash

    post. write. think. what i ment was:
    this crashes drawterm every time for me.

    ; cd /mnt/term/mnt
    ; ls -l factotum

    - erik

  2. Re: [9fans] re: windows drawterm crash

    hello

    i got "random" crashes when copying a lot of data via /mnt/term, and
    when doing a du /mnt/term. But i never had access to a debug
    environment on those windows

    i think Russ commented about this crashes months ago :-?, but nor sure.

    gabi

    On 7/4/07, erik quanstrom wrote:
    > post. write. think. what i ment was:
    > this crashes drawterm every time for me.
    >
    > ; cd /mnt/term/mnt
    > ; ls -l factotum
    >
    > - erik

+ Reply to Thread